SERV Wessex relies on volunteers for all aspects of the Service. We are keen to hear from you would like to volunteer as a controller.
All we ask is that, as a controller, you can offer 1-2 nights per month.
- Work from home using their own landline, mobile phone and computer.
- Must be able to operate throughout the night but can sleep in between jobs.
- Must be able to resolve problems and handle all aspects of the runs.
- Without Controllers we couldn’t operate.
If you are interested in volunteering, we’d love to hear from you. You can either:
- Visit us at an event listed on the website calendar.
- Attend one of our group meetings, listed on the website calendar.
- Email us: Contact
for further information.